The spectrum of health services at CMSAC extends from primary
health programs through to secondary health medical services and to
the provision of tertiary specialist and allied health services.
During the past year vigorous interaction has taken place amongst
these providers, with a positive outcome ensuring a healthier
- An immunisation program
- Medications dispensing and Webster pack service.
- Podiatry Clinics ENT Clinics.
- A major program of Diabetes management clinic includes
specialist doctors, nurses, health workers and allied health
- A Dental Clinic – Monday to Friday (2pm – 5pm)
- General practitioner and health worker client consultant and
- Physiotherapy services.
- Outreach Clinics at Gascoyne Junction and at Shark Bay in
the future, which operates under Family Centred Primary Health
- HACC Kundimia (Home & Community Care) ; home maintenance
meals on wheels, transport, other services to elderly and
- BTH - Bring them Home program and a part time Social Worker
for social issues.
- Part time Psychologist Services
- SFSC – Stronger Families Stronger Culture program.
- A transport service bringing clients to and from CMSAC and
other medical appointments can be arranged through the
Health Workers visits Aged Clients in their home, evaluating
their needs, distributing their Webster Packs and generally
assessing their well-being. Average 62 Clients per month